1. The organiser reserves the right to entry to the venue as per the policy of the venue.
2. The organiser shall not be responsible for the refund of the amount paid by Partymon; if the right to enter is denied by the venue as per the policy.
3. The e-ticket generated after booking / claiming (as the case may be) is merely a proof of booking but not the final ticket. The final ticket would be available physically from the entry-point of the venue after producing the e-ticket.
4. The organiser can be contacted directly through “Direct Chat With Organiser” to seek any specific clarification or understand specific policy of venue, such as, dress code (if any), stag-entry / couple entry (as the case may be), timings, date and time confirmations etc.
5. Without prejudice to the foregoing, if satisfactory response is not received from organisers, then the Partymon can call our party-experts at the Party Hotline @ +91-97-11-971244.
Hope this is of assistance. Party hard with GoParties
Pipedreams are a music collective, with some core members, and a whole lot of collaborators from Hyderabad, India. Formed to allow musicians to come together to create, explore and produce stunning sound. Our original songs reflect our individual journeys and our covers are infview more
Hard Rock Cafe is a chain of Lounges offering amazing food, mind-blowing cocktails, and thirst-quenching drinks along with Liveview more
Is the average spend by any customers at a particular party spot. APC is provided, so that customers can budget their spend at the relevant party spot.