1. The organiser reserves the right to entry to the venue as per the policy of the venue.
2. The organiser shall not be responsible for the refund of the amount paid by Partymon; if the right to enter is denied by the venue as per the policy.
3. The e-ticket generated after booking / claiming (as the case may be) is merely a proof of booking but not the final ticket. The final ticket would be available physically from the entry-point of the venue after producing the e-ticket.
4. The organiser can be contacted directly through “Direct Chat With Organiser” to seek any specific clarification or understand specific policy of venue, such as, dress code (if any), stag-entry / couple entry (as the case may be), timings, date and time confirmations etc.
5. Without prejudice to the foregoing, if satisfactory response is not received from organisers, then the Partymon can call our party-experts at the Party Hotline @ +91-97-11-971244.
Hope this is of assistance. Party hard with GoParties.
Having been around for almost two decades, Jeremiah 29:11 are veterans at making every day a festival and this Christmas, they will be curating a special performance for us all with their ever green set list with some special tunes from their homeland,Goa!
Hard Rock Cafe is a chain of casual dining resto-pubs that serves amazing food, multiple cocktails, and thirst-quenching drinksview more
Is the average spend by any customers at a particular party spot. APC is provided, so that customers can budget their spend at the relevant party spot.